外贸询盘报盘常用英语必备之12:关于运输
下面是关于运输的常用英语表达:
1. 运输方式:
- What is your preferred mode of transportation?(您偏爱的运输方式是什么?)
- We usually ship goods by sea / air / land.(我们通常通过海运/空运/陆运发货。)
- We have our own logistics team to handle transportation.(我们有自己的物流团队来处理运输。)
2. 运输条件:
- Could you please provide us with your shipping terms and conditions?(请提供您的货运条款和条件。)
- We can arrange FOB / CIF(你们只负责发货到装运港/目的港。)or EXW(货物待在工厂,由我方负责运输。)shipment for you.
- Our standard shipping terms are "net weight," "gross weight," and "volume."(我们的标准货运术语是“净重”、“毛重”和“体积”。)
3. 计算运费:
- How do you calculate the freight costs?(你们如何计算运费?)
- The freight costs vary depending on the destination, weight, and volume of the goods.(运费根据目的地、货物重量和体积而异。)
- We will provide you with a quote including the freight costs.(我们会为您提供包括运费在内的报价。)
4. 运输时间:
- What is the estimated transit time for the goods?(货物的预计运输时间是多久?)
- The transit time depends on the shipping method and the destination.(运输时间取决于运输方式和目的地。)
- We will inform you of the estimated delivery date once the goods have been dispatched.(货物发出后,我们会告知您预计的交货日期。)
5. 装箱要求:
- Do you have any specific packing requirements?(您有任何特殊的包装要求吗?)
- We can pack the goods according to your specifications or our standard packaging.(我们可以根据您的要求或我们的标准包装来包装货物。)
- We ensure that the goods are properly packed to avoid any damage during transportation.(我们确保货物被正确包装,以避免在运输过程中损坏。)
请注意,在商务谈判中,确认双方对于运输方式、条款、费用等细节的一致非常重要。建议在提供报盘和签订合同之前,仔细了解和商讨运输相关事项。